Join us at the University of Greenwich, London for a full day of events for students and young professionals looking for inspiration, resources and guidance to help start and grow their own business.
We are organising this event together with the IEEE UK and Ireland Student Activities.
- Workshops and talks throughout the day by invited experts from business and industry sectors including:
- Google Digital Garage
- Entrepreneur First
- Professional Advice on: Business and Start-ups, Career Development, Technology Jobs:
- Shelley Edwards – The secrets of Networking
- Li Lu – Changing the face of entrepreneurship
- Geoff Baker- Experiences with Entrepreneurship
- Chantal Marin – Experiences with Entrepreneurship
- Famy Rashid – Personal Branding
- Sohaib Qamar Sheikh – From Academia to Industry
- Introduction to IEEE Services for Students and Young Professional Members.
Full Programme available:
Registration opens soon!
This public open day event focuses on the role that the UK & Ireland section of IEEE can play in supporting and preparing the students and Young Professionals for facing the emerging systemic challenges in work and employment opportunities.
Refreshments and buffet lunch is provided!